Friday, February 6, 2009


This is my first post Dave and I went to see WICKED in SF on Tues night it was amazing. Dave did not want to go but he really liked it. We spent the night and the next day we walked around Fisherman's Wharf most of the day except for the occasional weird-o we had a really nice time. The next big trip will be going to Disneyland with Justin&Anna and girls our Mr. Parker does not get to go this time. I have not been to there since 1984 and Dave since 1970 something. We are pretty excited about it. I have to tell some people that we have a blog or the only people who will read this will be me and Dave.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really jealous... of both Wicked and Disneyland. I have yet to see the play and you two are definitely in need for a trip to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete