Saturday, February 28, 2009

TEMPLE

Last night Dave & I went to the TEMPLE with my Niece Emily Gale/yes I'm her Great Aunt. We had a wonderful time. It was so cute to see Emily & Robert (her soon to be Husband) together at the Temple. Dave & I just LOVE to go to the Temple. It is by far our FAVORITE place to be TOGETHER. We are both so happy for Emily & Robert as they are about to start their LIVES together. Dave loves to go to the Temple when some one he knows is going for the first time because it reminds him of when he went. Dave & I want to thank the both of them for including us.
Also on Sat we watched Justin & Anna's kids, they are all so cute when we were driving to the store Mckenna started saying that she was getting car sick so Addalie and Rylee said that they were getting sick to so I told them if they got sick just going to the store how were they going to be able to drive all the way to Disneyland they said that they would just throw-up in a towel(they have got it all figured out, I guess we better bring alot of TOWELS!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. OH! the towel is old school. we now bring a barf bucket for long trips. too much fun. good thing they'll be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sick! I hope you don't have to deal with that on the way to Disneyland.
    I can't believe Emily's getting married, and so soon. That's neat that you guys were able to go to the temple with them.

    ReplyDelete